Situated in a stunning 17th century canal house in Amsterdam, the Dutch Costume Museum offers you an exquisite peek into the life of multiple Dutch regions and their traditional costumes and customs. This Dutch experience is a unique showcase for your (inter)national clients and we have the possibility to offer you tailor made packages. Our canal house is ideal to accommodate your company outing; after office hours it can be completely yours!
We have strong experience in arranging tailor-made programs
- We will welcome you with a Dutch treat. Jenever, several liquors and scrumptuous finger food such as smoked sausages, freshly roasted nuts, pickles and old cheese. Non-alcoholic drinks can be arranged as well.
- We offer a special 30-minute guided tour, during which we will explain the highlights of the specific regions in conjunction with our rich cultural heritage of the costumes.
- Get your picture taken in Volendam Costume; the best memory and souvenir
of The Netherlands.
- We offer a workshop ‘Staphorster Stipwerk’ (Unesco listed Dutch craft).
- We can arrange a walking dinner with optional wine arrangement
Walking dinner, 7 courses: € 47,50 p.p.
Wine arrangement: € 22,50 p.p.
Minimum 10 persons.
We are looking forward to create the best Dutch experience you have ever had. We welcome you and your guests after office hours from 18.00-21.00 hrs.