Groups are very welcome at the museum. The Dutch Costume Museum offers a fascinating and concise overview in less than an hour of the history of the Dutch traditional costumes. Special rates apply for school groups or other groups of 10 visitors or more. Ask us for information about tailor-made workshops or special events.
Enjoy a group lunch or coffee and cake in the charming old Dutch kitchen of the museum. For more information, please contact us to discuss suitable options.
Bus drivers and guides
There is a free stopping area on the Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal where buses can stand for up to 10 minutes to allow visitors to get out immediately, a 10 minute walk from the Dutch Costume Museum. Bus drivers and guides are entitled to free entry to the museum.
The Dutch Costume Museum offers a range of guided tours for groups to help you get better acquainted with our collection. Coffee PackageA warm reception of coffee and tea with apple tart in the old Dutch Kitchen. This option costs €7.50 per person.
Do you want to visit The Dutch Costume Museum with a group or guide? That’s possible!
Tour operators can sign a voucher contract with the Dutch Costume Museum. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Booking For questions and reservations, please contact our Booking CentreT: +31 (0)20 5231 730E: email@example.com
Situated in a stunning 17th century canal-house in Amsterdam, the Dutch Costume Museum offers you an exquisite peek into the life of multiple Dutch regions and their traditional costumes and customs. This Dutch experience is a unique showcase for your (inter)national clients and we have the possibility to offer you tailor-made packages. Our canal-house is ideal to accommodate your company outing; after office hours it can be completely yours!
We have strong experience in arranging tailor-made programs
- We will welcome you with a Dutch treat. Jenever, several liquors and scrumptuous finger food such as smoked sausages, freshly roasted nuts, pickles and old cheese. Non-alcoholic drinks can be arranged as well.
- We offer a special 30-minute guided tour, during which we will explain the highlights of the specific regions in conjunction with our rich cultural heritage of the costumes.
- Get your picture taken in Volendam Costume; the best memory and souvenir of The Netherlands.
- We offer a workshop ‘Staphorster Stipwerk’ (Unesco listed Dutch craft).
- We can arrange a walking dinner with optional wine arrangement
Walking dinner, 7 courses: € 47,50 p.p.
Wine arrangement: € 22,50 p.p.
Minimum 10 persons.
We are looking forward to create the best Dutch experience you have ever had. We welcome you and your guests after office hours from 18.00-21.00 hrs.
Please contact us for more information +31(0)20 84 52 399 or via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org